Monday, January 31, 2011

cork in a bottle...

Alright ya'll...we had an email forwarded to us this week & we decided to give the "experiments" a try.  But 1st, I need to say that up until Thursday my calves were still sore from the barefoot run.  So, I might renege & say that we should follow the loud sales guy advice & walk around in the Vibram 5 Fingers shoes for a couple of weeks before attempting a run in them.  We did a 5K run this morning...& although I would have really liked to run in the 5 Fingers...I just didn't think it was a good idea.  So, I will continue to become acquainted with them & let ya'll know when I officially run my 1st 5K in them...stayed tune.  :)

The first of the sweet tricks...oh, yeah... & of course Kooper...

the tools...

rb taking a quick drink

ap sipping away...
how amazing!!!*
looking for squirrels

waiting for food

*it took me a llllooooonnnnnggg long time to try & load that video.  i feel very IT savvy now...
can i help you with your computer question???  :)

2 comments:

  1. Ryan I didn't know you did party tricks...good to know:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ryan has a lot more where that came from! lol.

    ReplyDelete