Friday, April 22, 2011

awesome possum...

Kooper has recently aquired this fanaticaly crazy habit of standing at the back door and barking, jumping, and spinning in circles (we have blamed this on the recently departed one and only Zeke)...Anyways, on occasion, we feel that we can distingush between barks; cats, possums, squirels, chipmunks, and the like.  This evening (Friday), Mr. Kooper was getting especially crazy.  I looked out back (scanning for foriegn invaders...God forbid) and the dog scrambled straight to the tree along the fence line.  I was struggling to catch up (1/2 through a bottle of $2 (now $3!!) Buck Chuck and saw a freaking possum!!  Koop went up to him, the possum lunged at Koop (maybe not that dramatic, but that's how I freaking saw it okay!), I yelled (okay squealed at him), and he jumped further away from Petey the Possum (thank God).  The possum was able to run a couple of feet up the tree...I ran to get my shoes on & yelled at RB1 to get the camera.  Boom!


Petey in the house (actually up the tree)!!! 
Look how hard core Kooper is!!!

1 comment:

  1. Omigosh... scary! I would have freaked! Koop is brave! ;)

    ReplyDelete