Sunday, April 24, 2011

happy easter!!

Made some sweet cupcakes as well as a sugar-free cake for my cousin who can't have sugar (obviously).  According to my cuz, eating too much of the sugar-free stuff will upset your tummy...but, I think he liked the cake anyway. However, he did not want to blow the candles out because when one blows them out, they spit on the cake and he did not want his spit on his own cake (if you know me...he does have a good point, I think I may steal it). He ended up taking one for the team, we (terribly & totally off key) sang happy birthday, and he blew out his candles. The cake actually tasted pretty darn good...I mean, I did make it :) We went to my aunt's today...eventful is an understatement. Never a dull moment at the Peterson's...
 
initial cupcakes
peeps added...
Randy & his cake...   
 
the writing is a little rough...it's been a few years, okay! :)
1. baker likes his (sugar-free) frosting 2. it's 8 in the morning...lol 
Koop had a long day running around the farm...super cute...love this guy

3 comments: