Sunday, June 26, 2011

beep beep...

It's been a long time...but, don't think I forgot about you.  I think about the blog every Sunday evening...and then don't do anything about it.  Dang.  A lot has happened since Easter...we went to Vegas (had a fantastic time!), our garden got bigger, we went to see Gavin's Point Dan, and I did something especially crazy...I bought this...

i'm still a little scared to drive it...

rb can't decide which one to take to work tomorrow...
please notice the (swinging) pull up bar above rb's head to his left...
vespa's taking MINI's spot...MINI's not happy...i think she's frowning 
ryan & brian with their footballs... 
my brother & me... 

the vegas crew... 
our finches...
new buildings in vegas...pretty cool 
ryan at the dam...
katie...
salad from the garden... 
ryan & koop looking out into the farm abyss...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh! Be careful on that thing! Do you have a matching helmet??:)

    ReplyDelete