Sunday, March 6, 2011

long time/no see...

Hey everyone...I've had a few nasty comments lately about not posting anything; and it looks like it's almost been one month!  Well...I've been a little busy trying to come up with sweet ideas and time just flew by! So, take it easy on this ol' girl...:)  Actually, our latest 'trick' I think is a little bit of a dud...but, we'll see what you think. 

While traveling in the Asias...I came across this gravity defying way of opening a bottle of beer with a bottle a beer!  Whoa..what was that? Yeah, that's what I said when the guys were opening one after the other w/o a bottle opener.  I (one of the few...well only one) thought it was pretty cool.  After thinking about for a long time, I figured that there probably weren't always bottle openers so humans had to come up with a way of opening them...and what easier way then with another bottle?! Simply amazing...once again.



 It should be noted that when I looked this up on YouTube, it apparently isn't a widely known secert...who knew?!



2 comments: