Sunday, March 27, 2011

par-tay at the baker's!!!

Last night we did it!  We had a succesful party with 18 whole people!! How exciting...Ryan and I woke up this morning feeling like solid party planners/hosts.  I'm pretty sure everyone had a pretty good time...I know Kooper did, he's barely moved all day...same for his parents...  :)

 IPA Beer Trials...
Koop is sleepy...
Cute little Debbie... 
These are my ginger friends...although the one on the right may not be a real ginger...just a blondie 
Whitney & Leah... 
Bones & Jen... 
Keith, Adam, & Erez...
Ryan & his cuz... 
This bracelet (thanks BB) got a lot of great comments...I'll be rockin' it in Vegas!
Still sleepy...

5 comments:

  1. Well done Amigos. Had a great time! We will have to move it on over to my place next time though I don't think I could fit 18 whole people in my casa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally impressed.. 18 people! Looks like you had a fun time! Partied like rock stars.... i see ;) Way to go!

    ReplyDelete